The Role:We are looking for an SAP BI/BW/BO Specialist
Willing and able to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time (Internationally) with a Valid Driver License.
Minimum educational level:
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
We require K4 K5 level with a minimum 6 to 9 years work experience in:
- SAP BW 7.5 Data Modelling and BEX skills is essential.
- SAP ABAP competence is essential.
- SAP BO experience (AFO, WEBI,Crystal Reports Lumira) is essential.
- Experience of at least 4 major projects SAP BW/BI experience gained in a large, complex client site, especially with HR/HCM/CRM on BW version 7.0
- Experience of BW Data Management techniques
- Good knowledge of SAP ECC6 and functional modules - FI, HR, HCM
- Experience of BI (Bex Analyser, Extraction and modelling), BIA, BPC, IP, CRM, SSM, BO and WAD (expert level SAP BW CRM Extraction and modelling needed)
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products
- Must have a solid foundation experience in SAP
- Business Objects 4.0 or above with multiple clients or projects.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the technical implementation as well as the definition and execution of test cases. Moreover you will be responsible for the definition of functional requirements with the business departments.
- SAP CRM Experience / Skills
- Your technical background will enable you to understand the complexity of the existing solutions in place and support them with a high degree of competence.
- Experience in SAP BW BO integration
- Experience in SAP HANA integration would be an advantage
- Experience in SAP Business Objects front tools i.e. Xcelsius, Web intelligent, Dashboards, and Universes.
- Experience in Tableau and Power BI Visualisation tools would be an advantage
- Experience in AWS would be an advantage
Skills and Experience:Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend workshops and meetings to obtain business requirements (leading and facilitating when required).
- Create System Proposals/Functional designs based on the business requirements.
- Review development requests and release plans to determine and resolve any conflicts between current and proposed functionality.
- Collaborate with Super Users and fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Configure and deliver SAP solutions including end user documentation, processes and training as required by the Project.
- Provide 3rd level support as and when required
- Work from functional/business requirements to design and develop data sources (activate standard data sources, enhance existing data sources and create custom data sources).
- Work from functional/business requirements to design and develop BW objects (activate of standard objects, enhance existing objects and create custom objects) including info objects, info sources, data targets, transfer rules, update rules, process chains, etc.
- Technically Develop Customer Specific Solutions, with adaptability, portability and re-usability.
- Work from functional/business specifications to develop BW reports primarily using BEX.
- Integration / BO WEBI of SAP BW queries developed using Business Explorer (BEx) / BO WEBI and Web Application Designer may be required.
- Work with the SAP BW team to meet reporting requirements and test the project deliverables.
- Document test plans and complete Unit Testing of developed objects and reports.
- Work with Quality Assurance business resources to complete System and Integration Testing.
- Analyse and communicate report development issues, including problems with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues.
- Prepare project related documentation (object designs, business rules, technical information etc.) during the different stages of the project.
- Good understanding of BO WEBI reports and Xcelsius dashboards.
- Guides and trains other junior BW programmers in the development of applications
- Work from functional/business requirements to design and develop Power BI Reports.
- Beneficial to be able to work from functional/business requirements to design and develop Tableau Reports.
- Beneficial to be able to work from functional/business requirements to design and develop and Maintain AWS serverless environment (data Ingestion).