Join a team of rock-solid cloud specialists developing Industrial IoT solutions for automotive/manufacturing plants.
In this position, you will take a lead role in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with latest technologies and trends, which mainly include topics like Cloud and Edge computing.
IoT services mainly run on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. If you are a passionate developer, are thrilled about new technology, are full of energy and ambition and seeking a challenge, this is the right position for you.Minimum Requirements:
Technical knowledge - Advantage:
- +6 years’ experience in as a Software Engineer
- +2 years’ experience with Public Cloud platforms
- IT degree or Diploma
- Role level – senior
- At least 4 years’ worth of experience using C# or similar MS technologies
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Visual Studio IDE, Web Application & Web Services Design & Deployment and REST
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Websites including create, configure, monitor, and deploy a website.
- Authentication concepts & patterns, such as Active Directory Domain Services (Kerberos, LDAP, etc.) and as well as Federation, OAuth, and other web-based authentication
- Methodologies AGILE or SCRUM
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Qualifications - Advantage:
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI & CD) with Azure DevOps
- Experience with MS Azure Services: IoT-Hub, Event-Hub, Service Bus, Stream Analytics, Function Applications etc.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Development of backend and frontend user stories.
- Take actively part in all regular Scrum ceremonies
- Contribute to refinement of user stories (user stories at the beginning of a development sprint might not be fully specified)
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members
- Pro-active knowledge sharing, mentoring and coaching of members from the same or other teams
- Clarify open points possibly making proposals and/or developing a prototype for further discussion
- Provide support for existing solutions (DevOps)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Ability to work as part of a team, to work interdependently as well as independently
- Strong problem-solving capabilities are required
- Submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required